Physical Therapy for Pain Management
Physical Therapists provide a restorative focus to patient’s physical functioning to improve mobility, relieve pain, and to prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- Restore, maintain and promote overall fitness and health
- Facilitate return to occupation and/ or daily activities
- Provide education on how to use pain management tools
- Instruct in self-treatment strategies
- Perform therapeutic manual and exercise techniques to reduce pain, enhance movement and improve range of motion
- Teach functional activity training and modifications
- Provide one on one physical therapy with a Physical Therapist experienced in treating patients with persistent pain
You Want the Best
Services are provided by licensed physical therapists. Our physical therapists are graduates from accredited university physical therapy programs. Therapists are required to pass the National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) to become licensed.
Members of Marianjoy’s physical therapy staff are associated with the American Physical Therapy Association and the Illinois Physical Therapy Association.
Integrative Pain Treatment Center
17W682 Butterfield Road
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
(630) 909-6500 for a doctor appointment
(630) 909-6500 for a physical therapy appointment
Pain Treatment Program - Outcomes
Pain Treatment Program - Scope of Services
Pain Treatment Program - Journey to Discharge