Mary Keen, M.D.
Dr. Keen is medical director of Pediatric Rehabilitation at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital. She is a clinical associate professor at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and an attending physician in the Departments of Pediatrics and Orthopedic Surgery Section of Rehabilitation Medicine.
She is a founding board member and medical director of Almost Home Kids (formerly known as CoachCare Center) in Naperville. She is also an assistant attending physician at Rush Medical College in Chicago. Dr. Keen was named a Top Doctor by Chicago Magazine in 2001, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2011, a Patients' Choice Award Winner in 2011, 2012 Consumers' Checkbook's Top Doctors, and has been named one of the Best Doctors in America® by Best Doctors, Inc., every year from 1998 to 2008. She also is an adjunct faculty member of Midwestern University.
Dr. Keen is board certified in four specialty areas: physical medicine and rehabilitation; pediatrics; physical medicine and rehabilitation--pediatrics; and pediatrics--neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Dr. Keen is dedicated to serving pediatric patients and their families in the community.
She consults regularly at:
- Loyola University Medical Center in conjunction with the pediatric neuroscience program
- Aspire Children’s Services in Westchester
Areas of Interest
- Pediatric rehabilitation, including traumatic brain injury, spina bifida, cerebral palsy, birth brachial palsies, muscular dystrophy and related disorders, Burn rehabilitation, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome,
- Ongoing rehabilitation of adults with childhood onset of disability, spasticity management, baclofen pumps, adjustment of DBS, myobloc and botox injections
- Marianjoy Medical Group - Wheaton