Dr. Rao is the program director for the Marianjoy Residency Program and Professor and Chairman of the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Program at the Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Rao previously taught at Rush University in Chicago as an assistant professor. Dr. Rao was named a Top Doctor by Chicago Magazine in 1997 and 2001.
Areas of Interest
- Assessment and treatment of balance impairments in stroke
- Balance Impairment in Neuropathic Conditions
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Dysphagia Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnosis for Neuromuscular Pain and Conditions
- Incontinence and Bladder Clinic
- Orthotics and Gait Evaluation
- Rehabilitation of peripheral neuropathic, multiple-sclerosis and other neuromuscular disorders
- Rehabilitation Outcome Predictors
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- General Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury
- Marianjoy Medical Group – Wheaton
To Make an Appointment
NEW PATIENTS: If you are new to Marianjoy and not currently a patient, please call 630-909-7000 to request your first appointment.
Prior to your first appointment, please download, print, fill-out and bring the following forms with you to your first appointment:
CURRENT PATIENTS: If you are already enrolled in Marianjoy’s online patient portal, MyPortalMJOY.org, click the Login button to request an appointment online. Not yet enrolled? Click here to sign up.